Objective and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with office staff to ensure all administrative tasks are efficiently and effectively implemented.
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and a wide breadth of experience managing clerical responsibilities.
Duties, Responsibilities and Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct accounts receivable duties such as daily deposits, generating and sending invoices and statements, collections, etc.
- Cross-train and backup for all accounts payable duties
- Assist with Douglas Storage shed invoices, payments, contracts, and maintenance
- Assist with front desk coverage including greeting clients and visitors, answering main telephone system, take messages, and directing incoming calls appropriately.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail and faxes (external and internal).
- Maintain office supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies and turning in invoices to AP.
- Run errands such as picking up the mail, office supplies, etc.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
- Protects A&K Earth Movers Inc.’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Perform other duties as assigned. The duties of this classification may overlap duties performed by employees in other classifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate standard office machines.
- Knowledge of efficient office procedures.
- Ability to answer telephones and greet the public in a friendly, courteous professional demeanor.
- Minimum of three (3) years of clerical work experience required.
- Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Time management, ability to multi-task and prioritize work. Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K Employer Match, Vacation and Holiday Pay.
Competitive Compensation based on experience.