Objective and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to manage all aspects of earthwork and oversee pipe crew.
- Must work with General Superintendent to ensure schedule is met.
- Complete supervision and responsibility for the job site field operations, including daily production, cost, safety, organization, labor, and equipment scheduling and management, subcontractor management.
- This candidate MUST HAVE a strong background in the following areas: Sanitary Sewer, Waterline, Reclaim and Storm Installation.
Duties, Responsibilities and Essential Job Functions:
- Plan construction projects by studying plans, coordinating with Project Superintendent, Project Manager and Logistics Coordinator.
- Approves construction work by conducting inspections.
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing codes.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with OSHA regulations.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Foreman in Pipe and Utilities
- Preparing work plans
- Ability to communicate with customers and fellow employees
- Scheduling and Directing work crews and subcontractors
- Strong knowledge of plans and specifications, OSHA Requirements, Safety Protocol
- Proficient skills with lasers, line and grade, deep excavation and dewatering
- Computer skills, strong communication and organizational skills with attention to details
- Must have a clean driving record and the ability to be insured to operate company vehicles
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, including Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance, 401K Employer Match and Vacation Pay.
Competitive Compensation based on experience.
A & K Earth Movers is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. A & K will review all qualified applications without regard to religion, color, race, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any or characteristic protected by law. A & K encourages women, minorities, and veterans to apply.