Objective and Responsibilities:
Responsible for the daily maintenance at the crusher site under the direction of the crusher crew leader/operator to include shoveling and clean up.
Duties, Responsibilities and Essential Job Functions:
- Assists the crew leader/operator with the operation of the crusher. Must be aware of the surroundings, keeping a close watch for any possible problem, and immediately report any problems to the crew leader/operator.
- At all times, the crusher laborer will work cautiously to promote a safe environment for everyone at or around the crusher site.
- Remains alert for hazards involved in the crusher operation and observe OSHA safety, MSHA and operating rules and regulations.
- Must have current MSHA certification.
- Must have OSHA 10 for construction or be able to obtain within 15 day of hire.
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, including Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance, 401K Employer Match and Vacation Pay.
Competitive Compensation based on experience.