Objective and Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of tasks incidental to trade requiring application of knowledge and experience gained on similar assignments.
- Follow Material Safety Data Sheet guidelines for handling, storage, and disposal of Hazardous Materials, as required.
- Work under general supervision from verbal and written instructions and intermittent directions.
Duties, Responsibilities and Essential Job Functions:
- Operate assigned vehicle by following traffic rules and company regulations.
- Complete required trips as assigned by Transportation Supervisor and according to established trip routes. Perform pre-trip inspection of truck and trailer.
- Maintain requirements as per the Department of Transportation.
- Use proper procedures to load and unload units to prevent damage and bodily injuries.
- Work as a team member.
- Exercise proper care in the use of tools, equipment and materials.
- Must have at least three years’ experience with end dump – belly dump – transfers
- Must have OSHA 10
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must successfully pass pre-employment and random Drug and Alcohol Tests
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K Employer Match, Vacation and Holiday Pay.
Competitive Compensation based on experience.