Objective and Responsibilities:
- Perform traffic related tasks incidental to trade and craft work requiring application of knowledge and experience gained on similar assignments.
- Work under general supervision from verbal and written instructions and intermittent directions.
Duties, Responsibilities and Essential Job Functions:
- Insure the safety of the public and workers by properly displaying Flagging Paddle accordingly for the road conditions, and road construction activities, as required.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Assist the Traffic Control Supervisor (or TCS Trainee) in moving, arranging, rearranging, displaying, and removing Traffic Signs or other devices as required.
- At all times, the flagger will work cautiously to promote a safe environment for everyone at or around the job site.
- Remains alert for hazards involved on the job site and observe OSHA safety, MSHA and operating rules and regulations.
- Must have current Certified Flagger Certificate/Card
- Must have OSHA 10 for construction or be able to obtain within 15 day of hire.
- Must supply own traffic safety equipment. (Stop/slow sign, 2 way radio, etc.)
- Must successfully pass a Pre-Employment Drug Test.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K Employer Match, Vacation and Holiday Pay.
Competitive Compensation based on experience.