Objective and Responsibilities:
- Perform preventative maintenance to equipment, trucks, and vehicles.
- Follow Material Safety Data Sheet guidelines for handling, storage, and disposal of Hazardous Materials, as required.
- Work under general supervision from verbal and written instructions and intermittent directions.
Duties, Responsibilities and Essential Job Functions:
- Lube and fuel each piece of equipment operating on every job site, each day
- Perform after hours job site inspections and walk-arounds
- Maintain a clean and organized lube/fuel truck
- Operate hand and power tools/equipment in a safe and proper manner
- Work in all types of weather conditions to complete assignments
- Conduct monthly physical inventory counts and investigate (any) shortages
- Complete daily equipment inspection reports accurately and timely
- Complete timecards in a timely and accurate manner
- Adhere to company policies, rules and procedures
- Complete and process fuel sheets in a timely and accurate manner
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Perform other duties of the same or lower level of difficulty as assigned.
- May be assigned occasional duties of a higher level of difficulty than those listed above.
- The duties of this classification may overlap duties performed by employees in other classifications.
- Minimum of 6 months basic knowledge in maintenance preferred
- Must be familiar with the OSHA requirements in proper lifting techniques
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
- Must have own tools
- Ability to use hand tools and trades type tools
- Must have a valid state driver’s license (preferably CDL) with clean driving record and the ability to be insured to operate company vehicles
- Ability to communicate with customers and fellow employees
- Must successfully pass pre-employment and random Drug & Alcohol tests
- Must be able to pass background check to be able to access DOD installations, facilities and buildings
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K Employer Match, Vacation and Holiday Pay.
Competitive Compensation based on experience.