Objective and Responsibilities:
- Prepare thorough, accurate and timely estimates for earthwork, underground utilities, grading, paving, concrete, both flatwork and structural for public agencies and private developers. Review and complete all bid documents, proposals.
- Responsible for management of projects bid and or assigned, to include contract review, submittals, purchasing, billing, forecasting cost, oversight and support of field personnel, building relationships with owners and clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare Take-offs and Estimates
- Provide all information to Contract Administrator for processing
- Provide all submittals as required
- Attend and participate in weekly job site safety meetings
- Manage cost and forecasting, review with management and Superintendent
- Build and update project schedules
- Estimate, prepare and manage change orders
- Minimum 5 years progressive responsibilities in heavy civil construction
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to work in high production environment
- Leadership and communication skills
- HCSS – Estimating software
- HCSS – Project Manager Software
- Microsoft, Excel, Word, Project
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must successfully pass pre-employment and random Drug and Alcohol Tests
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, including Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance, 401K Employer Match, Vacation and Holiday Pay.
Competitive Compensation based on experience.